I just write about new books available with Prime Reading, but do not forget that every month you also get to choose from six books which you can download and own for free with your Prime subscription.
While you only borrow books on Prime Reading, you can download one free book and own it for a lifetime with your Amazon Prime subscription. Every month you can choose between six books, six newcomers, which are made available to Prime members for free, while the general public only can lay their hands upon the books a bit later, and then they will also have to pay for them.
In February 2017 we have got six books again to choose from, and here they are.
Free books with Amazon Prime in February 2017
- In Farleigh Field: A Novel of World War II by Rhys Bowen
- Signature Wounds by Kirk Russell
- Extracted (Extracted Trilogy Book 1) by RR Haywood
- Only the Truth by Adam Croft
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Ingrid Winter by JS Drangsholt, Tara F. Chace
- Duck and Hippo in the Rainstorm (Duck and Hippo Series Book 1) by Jonathan London, Andrew Joyner
Based on the descriptions I would say for sure that the one book I would choose from these are Only the Truth by Adam Croft. Based on the description it sounds like Taken 3, and if you have seen the movie, you probably get what I mean by that.
Do not forget that these books are only available for free in February 2017, so if you want to download one of them, do so before it is to late. But, do not forget that you get six new books to choose between in March, meaning that you should return then to take usage of your Amazon Prime subscription to the max.
And again, do not forget about Prime Reading either, a magnificent chance to get access to magazines and books for free.